Good day, RNIG members,
You are invited to join other RNAO members in Toronto! The RNAO CEO, Doris Grinspun, RNAO will be marching in the Toronto Pride Parade on Sunday, June 25 from 2 – 5 p.m. Please register online to participate.
(If you have problem with the link, you can cut and paste copy this following link in your internet browser: https://myrnao.ca/civicrm/event/info?id=1434&reset=1)
RNAO celebrates Pride Month every June to promote diversity, inclusivity and barrier-free care for individuals who identify as 2SLGBTQI+ (Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, and other sexual and gender minorities). RNAO condemns discrimination and social exclusion based on sexual orientation and gender identity, and encourages its members to speak up against discrimination of any kind.
You can join any other Pride/Fierté Celebration anywhere in Ontario and in Canada.
Happy Pride/Bonnes célébrations de la Fierté!
Shelley Evans, PhD, RN [she/her]
- Provincial President RNIG-RNAO (RN-2SLGBTQi+)
- Rainbow Nurse Interest Group (Association in Ontario)
Paul-André Gauthier, Inf./RN, CNS; PhD (nursing) [he / him]
- Provincial Past-President RNIG-Rainbow (RN – 2SLGBTQi+)
- ENO Membership & ENO Social Media.
- Rainbow Nursing Interest Group (Association in Ontario).
- Association des infirmières et infirmiers arc-en-ciel de l’Ontario.
- Rainbow-RNIG@hotmail.com (PG)
- Rainbow.RNIG@gmail.com (the President-Shelley Evans)