Do you enjoy speaking out for nurses, health and health care? Would you like to assist us in our mission to foster and advocate awareness of the mental health nursing practice, for the development of mental health services that are responsive to the needs and wishes of consumers and the community?
We welcome members to join the Mental Health Nursing Interest Group (MHNIG) executive!
Call for nominations are now being accepted for the positions below for a two-year office unless otherwise stated. (Note: at the termination of the two-year term, you are eligible to stand for a second term of two years).
- CHAIR (2-year term)
- CHAIR-ELECT (2-year term)
- Finance ENO (2-year term)
- Communications ENO (2-year term)
- 2 Membership and Education ENO (2-year term)
- 1 Socio-Political Action ENO
- Region 8 Rep (1-year term)
- Region 9 Rep (2-year term)
- Region 11 Rep (2-year term)
- Region 12 Rep (1-year term)
Candidates must be members in good standing of RNAO and MHNIG and agree to serving for a two year term if elected.
Click here to download the position descriptions.
Please submit nominations using the online form below:
Nominations close on Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 at 12 p.m. EST.