Do you enjoy speaking out for nurses, health and health care? Would you like to assist us in our mission to foster and advocate for nursing practice and environments that support people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions? We are looking for members to join the Mental Health Nursing Interest Group (MHNIG).
The MHNIG is seeking nominees for the following positions:
- Social Media Executive Network Officer
- Policy and Political Action Executive Network Officer
- Membership and Education Executive Network Officer
- CFMHN Ontario Representative
- Student Liaisons
- Satellite Representatives (Regions 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 Satellite representatives
- Satellite Representatives (Region: 7, 1-year positions)
Please click here for further details on the role descriptions.
Candidates must be members in good standing of the MHNIG and agree to serve for a two-year term if elected. To submit your nomination, please complete the online nomination form and include a brief statement outlining your interest in the position (max 250 words).
Please submit nominations using the online form below:
Call for nominations closes on Monday, June 06, 2022, at 12:00 pm.