Meeting - Colleague-to-Colleague
“ International Results on the Specialty Certification of Advanced Practice Nurses: Implications for
Canadian Clinical Nurse Specialists.”
Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM (ET)
- Email to: infoCNScanada1@gmail.com
- Add in the subject line: Presentation- April 18
Deadline to register: April 16.
--- more information on Poster here
Denise Bryant-Lukosius, RN, CON(C), PhD
- Co-Chair Canadian Centre for Advanced Practice Nursing Research.
- Professor, School of Nursing and Dept of Oncology.
- Alba DiCenso Chair in Advanced Practice Nursing.
Clinical Nurse Specialists’ Conference – Kelowna, B.C.
All CNSs and registered psychiatric nurses are invited.
Conference title: “Changing Health Care Systems to Embed Cultural Safety and Humility; Acting to Decolonize Healthcare Systems.”
Dates of conference: May 11–12, 2023
Theme for presentations: Acting to decolonize health-care systems
For more information online: here
ICN conference – Montréal, QC (bilingual/bilingue)
- International Council of Nurses - coming to Canada.
Conference title: Nurses together: A force for global health
Dates of conference: July 1–5, 2023
Theme for presentations: Nurses together: A force for global health
For more information or to submit an abstract online: