Good day everyone,
You are invited to attend our next educational event. This session is open to all CNS-ON members
Date and time: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2023 at 7 p.m. ET
Guest: Dr. Karima Velji, RN, PhD, Chief of Nursing and Professional Practice and Assistant Deputy Minister for the Province of Ontario, since Aug. 2, 2022.
Topic: Nursing update & the future of APN / CNS
Please register by emailing us at CNSontario1@gmail.com
- In the subject line: write "CNS - Meeting CNO - Dec. 7.”
- In the text: provide your full name and email address.
- Deadline to register – Monday, Dec. 4, 2023.
Find our poster here.
Hope to see you at this meeting.
Paul-André Gauthier, Inf./RN, CNS; BScN, TCC, DMD, MScN, PhD (nursing)
Provincial President of CNS-ON
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Association of Ontario. CNS-ON.
- Association des infirmières et infirmiers cliniciens spécialisés de l’Ontario.