Hi CNS colleague,
We're writing to let you know about a current call for conference abstracts and an upcoming meeting, and to remind you to renew your membership.
1. Review and respond to our call for abstracts
Clinical Nurse Specialist Association of Canada (CNS-C) / Association des infirmières et infirmiers cliniciens spécialisés du Canada (ICS-C) and the Clinical Nurse Specialist Association of British Columbia (CNSABC) are currently organizing the CNS conference, scheduled for May 11–12, 2023. See this link for more information https://www.cnsabc.ca/general-1
We're ready to start receiving your abstracts now!
Access the online form to submit your abstract: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MJ0SNPwS6NsLb_ayBJqjpoicpQk-6IrrFH2vw3R9XJw/viewform?edit_requested=true
2. Join us on Monday, Dec. 12 for a "Colleague to Colleague" meeting – free of charge!
We are having another "Colleague to Colleague" meeting (free for members). You are invited to join us. You need to register NOW.
Information to connect will be sent out the zoom link before.
Date and time: Monday, Dec. 12, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET
- Check-in on how CNS members are doing.
- Talk about our concerns and how we can support each other.
- Share our CNS strategies that we may have implemented in our practice - if any.
Please register by emailing us at infoCNScanada1@gmail.com
- In the subject line: write "Colleague meeting Dec. 12”.
- in the text: provide your full name and email address.
This session is free for CNS across Canada.
3. Join or renew your membership in CNS-C/ ISC-C!
It is time to join or renew your membership for 2023 with the CNS-C/ISC-C. Here is the link to join or renew: https://www.karelo.com/enter_res.php?&BID=650&Ev=20860
- Si vous voulez vous inscrire en français –> Sélectionner le français (avant de débuter l’inscription). Tout le formulaire d'inscription est disponible en français.
You can save your information for future by selecting the check mark in the appropriate place, so that you will not have to write the same information every year.
Please feel free to circulate this email to all your CNS colleagues.
Paul-André Gauthier, RN, CNS; PhD (nursing)
- Executive member CNS-C & CNS-ON
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Association of Canada
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Association of Ontario.