A friendly reminder - Please see below for news about bursaries, and about our new website.
Educational Awards - February 2022
Five bursaries in the amount of $200 each will be awarded to members of the CNS Association of Ontario. To qualify for the bursary, you must:
- be a current member of the CNS Association of Ontario;
- attending the NANCS virtual conference, taking place from Monday, March 14 through Thursday, March 17, 2022
- You can attend from home or at your workplace.
NEW-- Deadline to apply to be considered for a bursary: Friday, March 4, 2022 before 12 p.m. (noon)
- To get more information or to submit your name, click here.
Paying members of the CNS Association of Canada will receive a discount of 25% with their NACNS registration fee. * You can become a member of CNS-C here
We have a new website! Please visit us here: https://chapters-igs.rnao.ca/interestgroup/6/about
Please note: if you login to MyRNAO, you will have access to way more information about us - CNS-ON.
- Director of Finance, CNS-ON