- as an interest group of RNAO, to actively support the initiatives of RNAO
- to provide a forum for communication and exchange of ideas
- to promote awareness of the roles of parish nurses and to serve as liaison with RNAO, CNA and other groups in promoting certification of parish nurses
- to provide professional support for parish nurses
- to encourage the formation of liaison groups throughout Ontario
- to support implementation of standards of practice for parish nursing
- to encourage participation of parish nurses in education and research
- to ascertain the feasibility of the FCNIG being a corporate group member in the Canadian Association for Parish Nursing Ministry
FCNIG's 2023 Executive Team
President/Chair: Ola Babalola
Past-President: Anne-Marie Mohler
Finance Executive Network Officer: May Tao
Membership Executive Network Officer: Lily Cugliari-Kobayashi
Communication Executive Network Officer: Michelle Solomon
Social Media Executive Network Officer: Maria Lippa
Policy and Political Action Executive Network Officer: Vacant
Student Executive Network Officer: Khalila Campbell- Fagan
Region 2, Middlesex Elgin: Michelle Solomon
Region 6, Toronto West: Lily Cugliari-Kobayashi, Maria Lippa
Region 7, Toronto East: May Tao
Region 8, Durham: Ola Babalola
Region 9, Jeanne Lambert
Region 11, Sudbury: Dot Klein
Regions 1, 3, 4, 5,10, and 12 are vacant.
Which region do you live in? Find your local chapter and connect with our execs! We'd love to hear from you!
Vacancies: We are seeking a policy and political action exec for the 2023/2024 term. Please contact us for more information.
Inside this issue:
- President's Message
- What I have done for nursing in the first 60 years.
- Why am I a Nightingale?
- Reflection on Toward a Translational Epidemiology of Religion: Challenges and Applications by Dr. Jeff Lewin
- Reflection on the FCNIG Educational Day
- RNFOO Award
- Resources & Inspirations
Last Updated: November 23, 2023