The IDEAS Quality Improvement course is being offered in November. Please check out the information below.View this email in your browser
You are receiving this email because of your relationship with McMaster University, CHSE. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here. IDEAS Foundations of Quality Improvement Program
Friday, November 23rd, 2018
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Download the Brochure! Register Online!
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
The IDEAS Foundations of Quality Improvement Program is ideal for:
• Clinical (physicians, nurses, other healthcare disciplines).
• Administrative health professionals (managers, directors and senior leaders) who hold a variety of roles and disciplines across the continuum of care.
VIEW THE AGENDA
The IDEAS Foundations of Quality Improvement provides participants with the knowledge and tools to effectively participate in and contribute to quality improvement projects within or across healthcare organizations. After successful completion of the e-learning module and in-person workshop, learners will be able to:
• Apply the principles of quality improvement for healthcare.
• Explain a quality improvement aim in accordance with the Model for Improvement. • Explain the application of measurement in accordance with the Model for Improvement.
• Collaborate with interprofessional team members to contribute effectively on a quality improvement team.
Team Rate*: $35
*5 or more from the same organization
*By fax or phone only
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Carol Stewart, CHSE Coordinator
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education
P: 905-525-9140 ext 20052 F: 905-572-7099
VIEW ALL OF THE CHSE ACTIVITIES:
*Activities are subject to change