We are happy to release this special summer summer newsletter.
This year marks a major milestone for us: 20 years since the founding of Parish Nursing Interest Group in 2001.
As we look back with pride on our 20 years of accomplishments, we also look forward to the exciting future ahead.
With the official formation of the Faith Community Nursing Interest Group, we have even more opportunities to support and encourage faith community nurses in their wholistic health nursing practices.
In this issue, you will find the following highlights:
- President's Message
- FCNIG New Executive
- National Nursing Week
- Political and Policy Action Updates
- CAPNM Conference and AGM 2021 Review
- Congratulating message to Anne-Marie Mohler and Windermere Champions
- In Memory of Charlotte Noesgaard
- Celebrating 20 Years of Achievements
- Faith Community Nurse Census
- Resources & Inspirations