You’re probably wondering how you can make an impact within your nursing community.
The answer is simple – get involved with FCNIG’s Executive Team!
Now you’re probably asking what the benefits are. Here are just a few:
- Increase awareness about the nursing profession in your area
- Network with local nurses & other healthcare practitioners.
- Help inform policy and direction of FCNIG.
- Connect with local politicians.
- Increase your professional capacity as a leader in RNAO’s important work.
The FCNIG is seeking nominees for the following positions:
- Communications Executive Network Officer
Please click here for further details on the role descriptions.
Candidates must be members in good standing of the FCNIG and agree to serve for a two-year term if elected. To submit your nomination, please complete the online nomination form and include a brief statement outlining your interest in the position (max 250 words).
Please submit nominations using the online form below:
Nominations close on June 22, 2021