If you've been looking for a way to further develop your leadership skills and make an impact within your nursing community, here's your chance.
Get involved with NSO’s Executive Team!
Now you’re probably asking what the benefits are. Here are a few:
- Leadership experience
- Invaluable learning opportunities
- Network with local nurses & other healthcare practitioners.
- Help inform policy and direction of NSO.
- Connect with local politicians.
- Increase your professional capacity as a leader in RNAO’s important work.
- Host events
For this call for nominations, the NSO is seeking nominees for the following 1-year term positions. For further information, please click the position title:
- President (must have been on a previous NSO Executive Team)
- Vice President (must have been on a previous NSO Executive team)
- Indigenous Student Representative
- Policy and Political Action Officer
- Communications and Public Relations Officer
- Membership Officer
- Committee Coordinators ( x4)
Candidates must be members in good standing of RNAO and NSO and agree to serve for a one-year term if elected.
To submit your nomination, please complete the online form: NSO Call for Nominations Form
The deadline for nominations is May 2, 2022, at 12 p.m.