Cost of interest group: $62.15; free for undergraduate nursing students
NLN.ON is an interest group that was formed by the merger of two separate entities, the Provincial Nurse Administrators Interest Group (PNAIG) and the Ontario Nurse Executives (ONE) in 1998.
There are presently 1,600 NLN.ON members.
NLN.ON is an interest group of the RNAO that inspires, promotes and influences nursing leaders and nursing leadership through innovation, integration and collaboration.
Inspiring, supporting and advocating today for nursing leadership tomorrow.
- discounted fees at the Annual Nursing Leadership Conference held in March each year
- e-newsletters, published four times per year
- updated literature review of articles pertinent to nurse leaders
- profile of nursing leaders
- opportunity to contribute to voice/issues related to nursing leadership
- bursaries/scholarship awards
- education/research awards
- mentorship initiative
- opportunity to be a board member/regional representative
Nursing Leadership Network of Ontario (NLN.ON)
c/o First Stage Enterprises Ltd.
7270 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 305
Markham, Ontario, L3R 4B9, Canada
Tel: (905) 415 2220 ext 254
Fax: (905) 513 1248