Welcome RetNig Members,
We would like to thank you for your membership whether new or returning!
Our executive Is working hard to plan for the year ahead.
The opportunities to interact with you, help us to know, what issues are important to you. Please write us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions of topics you would like to see discussed.
Perhaps You would like to join the executive! We presently need a Membership ENO. Watch for our call out in June for social media, policy and political action ENO and student liaison. We will mentor all into the roles.
Remember why we joined RetNig:
- To stay in touch with the issues of the nursing profession today and for those who are retired to give back the wealth of knowledge that we know you all have.
- To influence policy changes for the healthcare system
- To provide retirement helpful hints to those who are planning retirement
- To provide Mentorship if needed
- To have fun by staying in tune with our Nursing Family
- And for the Students we have a wealth of knowledge in this group if you have a question- if we do not know the answer, I am sure one of us knows someone who does.
This year has been difficult as Covid-19 keeps rearing its ugly head in our communities. Many of our Retired Nurses have found themselves back at work, caring for grandchildren and perhaps experiencing isolation or financial burdens as the Pandemic continues. We would love to hear your stories!
We look forward to providing you an exciting year ahead.