NRIG membership fees: $30; free for undergraduate nursing students
The NRIG promotes the conduct and utilization of nursing research in Ontario through lobbying, funding, educating, collaborating and networking, with the goal to improve the health of people in Ontario.
Our website is updated quarterly to inform members of current research issues as well as conference, publication and funding opportunities. Research resources are developed for nurses and there are minimal start-up funds available for small research projects.
Join NRIG when you sign up or renew with RNAO.
If you are already an RNAO member and wish to add NRIG to your membership, please contact RNAO at 1-800-268-7199 (toll-free) or 416-599-1925.
- Executive Board that is active in nursing research who represent member needs
- More than $10,000 in awards and scholarships for nursing students and nurses annually
- Annual General Meeting
- Webinars and content featuring nursing research and researchers throughout the year
- Robust website
- E-Newsletters featuring research opportunities for NRIG members who are seeking external funding
- A $1000 bursary sponsored each year (managed by RNFOO http://www.rnfoo.org/)
- Participate in the nursing research community by attending in webinars
- Promote and disseminate your research findings through our channels
- Opportunity to participate in partnerships with key stakeholder groups through our "In conversation" series
Charlene Chu, RN, Ph.D - email@example.com
Michelle Heyer, RN, MSc - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yehudis Stokes, RN, Ph.D candidate - email@example.com
Communications Officer – Newsletter:
Tara Lundy, RN, MA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Officer – Website:
Linda Sheiban Taucar, RN, MSc - email@example.com
Membership and Services Officer:
Kylie Teggart, RN, Ph.D Student - firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy & Political Action Officer:
Marzieh Moattari, RN, MSN, M.Sc. ME, Ph.D - email@example.com
Kristine Newman, RN, Ph.D - firstname.lastname@example.org
Members-at-Large-NRIG Social Media:
Kamika Sylvester, RN - email@example.com
Rachel Ng (BScN student, Ryerson) & Destiny Javier (BScN student, Ryerson) - firstname.lastname@example.org