NRIG membership fees: $30; free for undergraduate nursing students
The NRIG promotes the conduct and utilization of nursing research in Ontario through lobbying, funding, educating, collaborating and networking, with the goal to improve the health of people in Ontario.
Our website is updated quarterly to inform members of current research issues as well as conference, publication and funding opportunities. Research resources are developed for nurses and there are minimal start-up funds available for small research projects.
Join NRIG when you sign up or renew with RNAO.
If you are already an RNAO member and wish to add NRIG to your membership, please contact RNAO at 1-800-268-7199 (toll-free) or 416-599-1925.
- Executive Board that is active in nursing research who represent member needs
- More than $10,000 in awards and scholarships for nursing students and nurses annually
- Annual General Meeting
- Webinars and content featuring nursing research and researchers throughout the year
- Robust website
- E-Newsletters featuring research opportunities for NRIG members who are seeking external funding
- Participate in the nursing research community by attending in webinars
- Promote and disseminate your research findings through our channels
- Opportunity to disseminate study recruitment material through social media channels
Chair: Amanda McIntyre (email@example.com)
Finance Officer: Nominations Open
Secretary: Elizabeth Straus
Policy & Political Action Officer: Simon Donato-Woodger
Communications Network Officer - Website: Eugenia Ling
Communications Network Officer - Newsletter: Leo Macawile
Member at Large - Social Media: Jessica Ackerman
Member at Large - Awards: Nominations Open
Student Representative: Khalila Campbell-Fagan
Student Representative: Molly Hingorani
Student Representative: Arpita Roy
Student Representative: Amanda Williamson
Student Representative: Alison Hampel
Last updated: July 21, 2023