Dear CHNIG members,
You may have heard that the Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA) staff are busy planning our annual fall forum entitled “The Next Chapter: Building Upon Our Capacity and Resilience in Community and Public Health” and would love to have you join us and/or spread the word! This year, the forum is being held virtually November 8th and 9th from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily. Our aim is to highlight new and innovative approaches to meet the current challenges community and public health professionals face in addressing the preventative health needs of the individuals and communities they serve.
Why attend OPHA’s 2022 fall forum?
- Hear from thought leaders in community and public health, non-profits and academia who will share expert knowledge and prompt new ways of thinking
- Access our knowledge hub of research and resources that help build building capacity and resilience in individuals and communities
- Network with participants, speakers and exhibitors
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Access the virtual event platform and materials for up to six months following the event!
Please see the attached flyer and visit the OPHA website to learn more about our forum including speakers and session topics, and to register. We also kindly ask if you would help spread the word about the event through your socials using our social media kit.
If you have any questions, please contact Erin Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org