Dear CHNIG members,
Enroll today in Canada’s first and only Ontario College Graduate Certificate in public health nursing (PHN)!
Taught by experienced public health nurses, this Mohawk College postgraduate program is geared towards both new registered nurse (RN) graduates and experienced RNs transitioning to public health practice.
As a PHN student, you will:
- Develop advanced nursing practice knowledge in health promotion with individuals, families, groups, communities and populations
- Gain insights into public health nursing practice from a local, provincial and national perspective
- Become uniquely prepared to enter the public health nursing practice
- Engage with new and experienced RNs from across Canada
- Study online with a flexible program schedule
Register now and start your pathway to a new career in the important and rewarding field of public health!
Visit the Public Health Nursing program page to learn more about the program and how you can enrol.