During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- hear about highlights and celebrate our achievements over the past year;
- learn and discuss to approve the revised CHNIG By-Law;
- hear the results of the CHNIG Board of Directors for the 2022-2024 term;
- share your ideas, stories, and feedback to shape and inform next steps and future initiatives; and
- connect with community health nurses and nursing students with an interest in community health.
Once you have registered, a confirmation email will be sent to you with the zoom log-in information for the meeting.
Thank you and hope to see you at the meeting!