Dear Oxford Chapter Members,
You’re probably wondering how you can make an impact within your nursing community.
The answer is simple – get involved with Oxford Chapter’s Executive Team!
Now you’re probably asking what the benefits are. Here are just a few:
- Increase awareness about the nursing profession in your area
- Network with local nurses & other healthcare practitioners
- Help inform policy and direction of Chapter/Region
- Connect with local politicians
- Increase your professional capacity as a leader in RNAO’s important work
- Host events
Nominations are being accepted for the following 1- & 2-year term positions:
Social Media ENO
Policy and Political Action ENO
Student Liaison ENO
Workplace Liaison ENO
Submit your nomination and find position descriptions HERE.
The call for nominations closes on July 18th, 2022.