We are excited to share that RNAO’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be taking place virtually from June 9-11, 2022. The Oxford Chapter will be able to send 3 members as consultation representatives. As a consultation representative, members will weigh in on resolutions that will help shape the association's agenda and focus. Deadline has been extended until Friday May 13th at 5 PM.
You will be required to attend 2 Mandatory sessions:
- Resolution Consultation Session: Thursday, June 9, 2022 (12:00pm - 2:00pm)
- During this session, the Rules of Order are set out by the Parliamentarian and a list of Certified Consultation Representatives is verified.
- Discussion with submitters of resolutions and RNAO Parliamentarian (prior to Opening Ceremonies). This session is mandatory for Consultation Representatives – and is restricted to Consultation Reps, Board Members, RNAO Parliamentarian, and submitters of Resolutions only.
- Those who do not attend the full session will not receive their voting cards or appear on the Certified List.
- Only Consultation Representatives whose names appear on a certified list, and hold a voting card signed by RNAO CEO/Secretary are authorized to vote.
- Annual General Meeting: Friday, June 10, 2022 (9:00am - 2:00pm)
- Consultation Representatives must be available for the business of the Annual General Meeting.
Please register online to receive the Zoom link and log-in details for the meeting. *check your junk folder/spam if you do not receive the link after registering*
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Edwards at cedwards@RNAO.ca.