Dear Lambton Chapter member,
You’re probably wondering how you can make an impact within your nursing community.
The answer is simple – get involved with Lambton Chapter’s Executive Team!
Now you’re probably asking what the benefits are. Here are just a few:
- Increase awareness about the nursing profession in your area.
- Network with local nurses & other healthcare practitioners.
- Help inform policy and direction of Chapter/Region
- Connect with local politicians.
- Increase your professional capacity as a leader in RNAO’s important work.
- Host events.
Nominations are being accepted for the following 1 and 2 year term positions:
Policy and Political Action ENO
Workplace Liaison ENO
Student Liaison ENO
Submit your nomination and find position descriptions HERE.
Nominations close on July 9, 2023 at 4:00 p.m..
If nominees have questions contact lmccartney@RNAO.ca. PLEASE USE SUBJECT LINE: Lambton Chapter Elections
Candidates must be members in good standing of RNAO and the Region 1 - Lambton Chapter and agree to serve for the term elected, unless otherwise noted.
Lambton Chapter Executives