Cost of interest group: $62.15; free for undergraduate nursing students
NLN.ON is an interest group that was formed by the merger of two separate entities, the Provincial Nurse Administrators Interest Group (PNAIG) and the Ontario Nurse Executives (ONE) in 1998.
There are presently 1,600 NLN.ON members.
NLN.ON is an interest group of the RNAO that inspires, promotes and influences nursing leaders and nursing leadership through innovation, integration and collaboration.
Inspiring, supporting and advocating today for nursing leadership tomorrow.
- discounted fees at the Annual Nursing Leadership Conference held in March each year
- e-newsletters, published four times per year
- updated literature review of articles pertinent to nurse leaders
- profile of nursing leaders
- opportunity to contribute to voice/issues related to nursing leadership
- bursaries/scholarship awards
- education/research awards
- mentorship initiative
- opportunity to be a board member/regional representative
NLN.ON has developed a toolkit for members for the bursaries and awards process.
For more information please contact:
1 Concorde Gate, Suite 109, Box 26
Toronto, ON M3C 3N6
Tel: (416) 426-7229
Fax: (416) 426-7280
Contact: Judy Shearer NLN.ON President